--This is a PDF crochet pattern--
- LEVEL: Intermediate
- YARN: DK Weight – approx. 1180 (1225, 1515, 1750, 1955, 2105, 2335) yds.
- SUPPLIES: 6.0 mm hook, tapestry needle, scissors, measuring tape
- GAUGE: 3 shells x 10 rows = 4” x 4”
- STITCHES: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet
- SIZING: Sizes to fit a 28” – 54” bust. Sizes are written as XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) in pattern. The arm sizing is separate from the body sizing to ensure a perfect fit.
- NOTES: This cardigan is made in five pieces that are sewn together (two front panels, a back panel, and two sleeves).
- SAMPLE: For my sample, I used Vidalana Ascendance by Knit Crate in Broken Stones.
This crochet pattern written in Standard US Terms.
This pattern will be available for download once it is purchased. This item is non-refundable.
DISCLAIMER: All patterns are copyrighted and cannot be sold, shared, copied, altered, or redistributed. You may, however, make and sell the completed item. Please give credit to twenty four threads for the pattern.