--This is a PDF crochet pattern--
- LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
- YARN: DK Weight - C1 (approx. 475 yds.), C2 (approx. 475 yds.), and C3 (approx. 475 yds.)
- SUPPLIES: 4.25 mm hook, tapestry needle, scissors, measuring tape
- GAUGE: 13 hdc x 13 rows = 4” x 4”
- STITCHES: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, chain space, half double crochet, and quadruple treble crochet
- MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 76” x 42” after blocking
- SAMPLE: For my sample, I used Yarn Bee Soft & Sleek SK in Cedar (C1), Dijon (C2), and Linen (C3).
This crochet pattern written in Standard US Terms.
This pattern will be available for download once it is purchased. This item is non-refundable.
DISCLAIMER: All patterns are copyrighted and cannot be sold, shared, copied, altered, or redistributed. You may, however, make and sell the completed item. Please give credit to twenty four threads for the pattern.