--This is a PDF crochet pattern--
- LEVEL: Intermediate
- YARN: DK or Worsted Weight - C1 (approx. 150 yds.) and C2 (approx. 50 yds.)
- SUPPLIES: Hook (the recommended size for your yarn), tapestry needle, scissors, measuring tape
- GAUGE: Gauge will vary depending on the yarn you are using. Because of the colorwork, you do not want your hook size to be too large and cause holes in the fabric.
- STITCHES: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, and single crochet in the back loop
- NOTES: This beanie is worked in the round and uses your preference of intarsia or tapestry crochet. Yardage will vary depending on the size beanie you are making. The yardage amounts listed above are based off a beanie that fits a 23" head.
- SAMPLE: For my sample, I used DK weight yarn and a 5.0 mm hook. For the yarn, I used Vidalana Ascendence by Knit Crate in Broken Stones (C1) and Vidalana Aloft by Knit Crate in Tiger Lily (C2).
This crochet pattern written in Standard US Terms.
DISCLAIMER: All patterns are copyrighted and cannot be sold, shared, copied, altered, or redistributed. You may, however, make and sell the completed item. Please give credit to twenty four threads for the pattern.